Run a Diaper Drive
6. Flyers & Communication
Post up the flyers everywhere possible, color is best since they are more eyecatching. And remember, one of the best ways to advertise is still word of mouth, so talk about the drive to anyone and everyone!
Feel free to use this schedule:
- Two weeks before your diaper drive – Casually mention the upcoming diaper drive to your closest colleagues or friends in the group that will be hosting the drive.
- One week prior to your diaper drive – Put up the Diaper Drive Sign (found in the Diaper Drive Toolkit) in common areas where people can see it.
- Wednesday or Thursday the week before your diaper drive – Send email 1 from the Diaper Drive Email Templates (found in the Diaper Drive Toolkit)
- Day one of your diaper drive – Send email 2
- Midway through your diaper drive – Send email 3
- Final day of your diaper drive – Send email 4